Old February 5th 20, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Looking for a parachute, wing stand and a one-man rigger

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 12:25:53 PM UTC-8, Charles Dutch wrote:
Before I go into the retail market, I thought I'd check the used market. I'm looking for a;
1) Chair-style parachute (Softie Long, or a Strong 305 Cross-Country are two that are at the top of the list)
2) Wing stand
3) One-man rigger with a narrow wing cradle.

You can glue felt (McMaster-Carr) into a thick wing cradle to fit the thin wing.