Old August 1st 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default Why GA is Dying - POL quotes

"Jose" wrote in message
m...
Give an example of a freedom you had 10 years ago that you do not have
now.

The freedom to fly myself into an airport near DC to visit a friend who
lives there. The freedom to carry a thin, large diameter steel disk onto
an airliner as hand luggage.

LOL!

Coming back into the US from England, via BC, the security folks confiscated
our red electric tape but let us keep our black electric tape (We were in
England filming Robot Wars, and the tape was among the miscellanea that got
shoved in the camera bag at the last minute.)

I demand my freedom to carry multi-colored friggin' electric tape!

-c