Old November 21st 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default T-6 accident

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

This is almost always the case with these incidents. It's seldom a one
shot deal decided on the spur of the moment. Many of the pilots
caughtup in these things have a "history". Many times it's just that
old; "I could be Bob Hoover if only I had the chance".
Unfortunately, these people never quite realize until it's way too
late that the word "chance" should really be read as "experience"

And experience should be read as "I'm a very experienced pilot, just try
and not be with me while I'm having one of my experiences"

Bertie