Old March 31st 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_12_]

Default Aluminum top Cobra trailers leaks - how frequent?

On Mar 29, 12:44*pm, Greg Arnold wrote:
On 3/29/2010 4:58 AM, AK wrote:

A few people told me that their Cobra trailers with aluminum tops
developed leaks. I wonder how frequent this problem is. Obviously
aluminum top is nice to keep it looking good, but one of the the
purposes of a trailer is too keep the glider inside dry. In New
England we sometimes get 4 inches of rain in a day. Thx, AK

1998 aluminum top. *No leaks.

My old Cobra aluminum top (1987) had no leaks.

2002 Cobra trailer leaks around the front door. I sealed what I could
find with RTV and this reduced but did not eliminate the problem