Old January 17th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default KJAN 34L ILS approach with ATC and intercom communications - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BurWnJwKOPE

Video contains approach chart overlays and my IFR briefing check list.
Flight is a continuation of last weeks video.

I am hoping the video gives the viewer the feel of the needed art of
multitasking while executing any type of approach as I put the visuals
on what I would be looking at during the flight with regards to my
briefing list and appraoch chart. I did my usual talking otu what I
was looking at instrumentation wise.

After touch and go, video includes my request for early right turnout
to avoid wake turbulence from a jet leaving on the parallel runway 34R

Got the year right on this video, but misspelled January. OOOPS!

As always comments here or on the video most appreciated.