Old October 14th 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
VOR DME

Default JFK Jr. Was Assassinated

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:34:09 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article , VOR-DME
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:59:16 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

Correct on all counts in my opinion. JFK simply suffered from what a
lot of other VFR pilots suffer from going into the Vineyard at the
hour of day he arrived. Seconal and LSD overdose. The purplehaze
makes a seamless connection with the sky and unless a wary pilot is
ready and capable to go on instruments what happened to Kennedy was
totally predictable; classic graveyard spiral. Dudley Henriques

You are completely mistaken!
This is one of the greatest comedy pieces ever published. Destined to
become
the quintessential self-inflicted parody!

I get it now - this is a huge Cover-Up, isn’t it. The dumb is
silenced bzzzz bzzz bzzz - with you Tom, bzzz bzzzz bzzz - isn’t this
dumb? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz

Whose dumb dumb dumb now the dumb the DUMB or DUMBER? Who?

Don't feed the TROLL!! I can’t keep from dpoing it myself!!!
BZZZZZZt! BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZZT!~

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz Tom Bzzzzzzzzzz I'm a bee! Bzzzzzzzzzz

Huge Bee! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dudley isn't the DUMB one here! He is right on target!

Yes! Dudley si a B2! Get it? Bee too!

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm a bee! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*