Old September 9th 05, 06:58 AM
Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d ASB

Beav wrote:

Oh I would, but it'd be the OPPOSITE of what he said, if it what he said was
what I wanted to hear.

Anything in your favour, forget about it.

Most of you generalizing the recruiters as total liars, this is not
true, they are not liars, on the other hand, they don't have to tell you
everything, just like your average salesman on the street. They don't
have to tell you negative sides of the service at all, they have a job
to do. Most here are quick to judge, how come you don't feel the same
thing for your average salesman at the mall, at best buy, at your car
dealer, etc etc. Noone should knock on their recruiter's door without
prior research. I have had no problems with my recruiter, whenever he
said something, I researched and if he was wrong I correted him, I got
everything I wanted, plus my specialty field. Everyone was happy. Give
them a break!