Old February 18th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Matt Barrow[_3_]

Default Epidemic of cracked windshields in KDEN, explanation unknown

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
In article ,
"Matt Barrow" wrote:

"Kev" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 17, 11:15 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/02/17....ap/index.html

So what would cause windshields to crack on many different types of
aircraft
at the same time? It wasn't impact or anything like that. [..]

I don't believe the "wasn't impact" part. I lived in Denver for a
while, and when the winds whip up, stones fly around.

That brought to mind the skit in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" about
things that will float in water, one of them being small rocks.

But, ducks also float, and they fly. Airplanes also fly. Therefore,
airplanes are small rocks.

Tell us how sheep's bladders can be used to predict earthquakes.