Old July 13th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Heart trouble

On 2007-07-13 12:33:16 -0700, "Allen" said:

"Tina" wrote in message
ps.com...
Warfarin is the genetic version of Coumadin. The anti coag clinics
around Duke University Hospital like to Rx Coumadin since they say its
results are a little more predictable -- fewer batch to batch
variations.

When I was a kid on the farm Warfarin was in the bait we set out for the
rats (not that I am implying anything here). Sorry to hear this CJ.

Allen

Oh good. Rat poison. Maybe I could save a ton of money by a trip out to
the garage...
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor