Old August 2nd 03, 03:09 PM
Hardin9745

I can conclude that FS 2004 will not support undocking to a separate
monitor unless it is controlled by the same master video card.
This is unlike FS98-2002 where you could have a tri monitor setup

and
have one dualhead card which if it was Matrox or nvidia would support d3d
acceleration across 2 monitors (seen as one) and allow a third extended

view
window, albeit unaccelerated across the third monitor or 4th , 5th etc.

This is not correct. I am running FS2004 with a five monitor setup on two
video cards. My Parahelia runs my top three monitors for outside views. I
am running a GeforceMX440 driving to 15" LCD flat panels which is used for
my panels and radios/GPS. The only thing you need to do is ALT/Enter and
maximize. This of course will leave you with the title bar showing which is
a show stopper for some, not for me. I have no problem undocking any panel
and dragging it to my LCD's. Hope this helps clear things up.

Paul

You are right! Alt Enter actually takes it into windowed mode and now I can
undock to the 4th or 5th monitor.....should have thought of that...ALSO 4th
monitor has acceleration..so I was wrong on that count too. I am really
enjoying this sim and card together.