Old December 17th 03, 03:29 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
wrote:

I've had my eye on the RV aircraft for a very long time.

Anyone on this list finish a quick built RV?

How long did it take?

How much longer do you think the RV-10 QB will take when it's availible?

(More seats more interior, bigger, it should take take somewhat longer.)

I've got my A+P ticket, and I've done a lot of sheet metal, but that was
25years ago and I've done none since.

Paul

I have several friends who built both quick build and slow build RV-8s.
One of the slow builds got finished within a couple of months of the
first quick build.

Both kits are very high quality -- the workmanship on the QB kits is
first class. Figure on at least three years to build one.