Old September 22nd 03, 10:39 PM
Ellen Geertsema

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:21:11 -0400,
Joseph Brown wrote:

Flying in turbulence with the present "static" cockipt, is unreal. Since
Microsoft has difficulty implementing this realsim feature, is there any way
to modify the panel configulation file in order to add such effect? I
searched the web (Avsim / Flightsim) for any add-on, to no avail.

Are there any programmers out there that can write such add-on? I'll be the
first one to buy it.

You may want to give "Active Camera" a try, at
http://www.anticyclone.be

It might just be what the doctor ordered...

Ellen
--

Ellen Geertsema "All my life I wanted to be someone;
I guess I should have been more specific."