Old September 23rd 03, 02:19 AM
Joseph Brown

YAP, this is the one! Thanks for the suggestion!

I never got previously tossed around in the cabin so much. This add-on is
SO cool. I felt the turbulence in a way that I couldn't get enough of flying
in it! Too bad I didn't asked the question when we were flying multi-player
chasing Isabel.... To bad...

I think that Microsoft should buy the rights out of this guy and implement
it in FS2006.

This should be the "add-on" of the year. He's getting my $15 first thing
tomorrow.

You may want to give "Active Camera" a try, at
http://www.anticyclone.be

It might just be what the doctor ordered...