Old April 12th 04, 09:37 PM
Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo

Greasy wrote:
Some people like to see themselves "in print".
Some people shouldn't be allowed to have computers.

Then again, some folks are immune to errors, even dumb ones, which they
feel are for the others...you know, the great unwashed as they perceive
them. Explains too why certain of the flock who 'do' know better view
errors as 'so' elementary as to be unworthy of comment! It happens!

These types are found mostly in the blowhard and, shall we say, Ex
Cathedra category who would deign to figure it out themselves over days
if necessary rather than ask or, gasp, publicly look like the proverbial
uninitiated. Their usual claim is that their savvy comes from books and
tinkering because admitting to the helping hand is both beyond their
personality or they take the position that 'they' figured it out so let
others follow the same course. A matter of philosophy actually.

Now me, hey, if ONE passing soul gains from the info, why not!
And you? I mean other than belching and wallowing in same forthwith.
Perhaps that goes with the moniker, yes?

Doc Tony
;-)