Old July 23rd 05, 02:22 AM
Beav

"planeman" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know, I should have known better than to ask a simple question
here, and to get a simple answer back. I read all the hype about the
Mini-500, and I see right through the bullstuff. I just wanted to know
if there was anyone else besides who I know that is selling parts,
besides thieves. I didn't want to dig up old hysteria.

Wasn't part of the buying of a mini the fact that parts could only be gotten
from a particular scource? Also, any mods had to be approved by the
manufacturers?

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)