Old July 23rd 05, 10:54 PM
Dennis Fetters

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

He's politely asked that http://tinyurl.com/8ejpq be shared.

That's not the 1st time I've seen something like that from Dennis.
One thing I haven't seen is anythig like that directed towards Rick
Stitt, the guy who "allegedly" ripped off Rinke's turbine conversion
designs and attempted to manufacture and sell them as his own.

Crap like this is PRECISELY why I mentioned to the OP why it might be
a good idea to do some research before considering a Mini 500.

But Kevin, here is the problem. I didn't write the letter refereed to
above. It was a forgery posted in an attempt to make me look bad, and
you blindly believed it.

Isn't it true that people have posted here on the newsgroups pretending
to be me, and later admitted to it?

Now, you mentioned above "that's not the first time I've read something
like that from Dennis". So put your money where your mouth is and prove
your statement, post something I did write to back up your comments.

Dennis Fetters