Old January 5th 13, 10:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Pointer

Default Propeller Planes

"Vytautas" wrote in message

Hello everybody! x)

Very soon, in the end of January, I am flying to Georgia with a
propeller passage plane. This will be my first trip with a propeller
plane. How many of you have already flown with such an aircraft? How
different is a trip by a propeller aircraft from a trip by a
non-propeller plane?

All I managed to find out is that propeller planes are always very small
and that is. But what else could be said from your own experiences? Are
they safer than non-propeller planes? Are they faster / slower? Do they
fly higher / lower than non-propeller aircrafts? Do they make more
noise? Are safety instructions before a flight the same as those in a
non-propeller plane? Can one expect free food during a flight? And so no
and so on. Every experience will be very interesting to me x)

By the way, the propeller plane I am taking is of ‘Aerosvit Airlines’. I
tried to search for photos of ‘Aerosvit’ propeller planes but Google has
given me only one photo of an ‘Aerosvit’ propeller plane. Maybe you have
your own photos (outside a plane / inside) of a propeller aircraft? I
would appreciate if you could share them with me x)

--
Vytautas

Oh Dear,
Hope you did not pay your fare when you booked.
If so perhaps your credit card company will reimburse you?

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/5...perations.html