Old March 9th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default XM financial trouble

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote in message ...

My wife and I are planning to cancel our cable television service soon
because of the incessant commercials and the fact that there's rarely
anything worth watching on the cable channels.

Welcome aboard...we (family) did it four years ago and I can count on one
hand the times we missed it (most notably during the Iraq invasion).

The problem with commercials is that there are way, way too many of
them, both on television and radio.

Worse is how utterly annoying (dare I say 'insulting' ?) the vast majority
are.

Instead of cable, each month we put the money into adding towards our very
nice collection of DVD's. We have about 200 now.