Old August 15th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Markus[_1_]

Default ASK18

Daniel,

All the German glider manufacturers except for DG do not post/provide
manuals in electronic format. The commonly given reason is that they
don't want outdated manuals with missing TNs/ADs floating around. They
do publish the relevant TNs/ADs on their websites though. So unless you
find someone from a club who has scanned the manual and converted it
into a PDF you'll have to do it on your own. I just went through all
that for my club and discovered that way that some of our paper manuals
were out of date (missing changes/additions required by ADs). We don't
have an ASK 18 though... :-)

Markus

Daniel Britos wrote:
I am looking for a flight manual of the ask18 in electronic
support pdf, doc or any other, in our club we have
six ask18 and we want post it in electronic format
in the web page of the club www.glider.org.ar.