Old April 16th 04, 04:18 AM
copertopkiller

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:41:12 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Not in any particular order:

Oh my. This is a list of misconceptions about FAA Procedures? Let me have

look. Net Kook Maxwell Smart claimed the following when attempting to
fulfill a repeated request.

Bryan makes another lame attempt to dig himself out of the hole he is
in.

Let's remember that he claims that if procedures were followed on
9/11, all would have been saved. But then he admits:

"FAA regulations do not specifically tell NORAD to scramble AC."

So, Bryan, it comes down to this. You claim that if procedures had
been followed on 9/11, the outcome would have been different. Now you
flat out say that there aren't any regulations that require NORAD to
scramble aircraft.... Hoisted on your own petard....

The tuck and snip you repeat shows that you are thoroughly embarrassed by
the 0 for 15 you obtained when you failed to provide the FAA Procedure
Misconception List. I myself would have been embarrassed if I made the same
wild claim and presentation. The only misconception that you have shown is
of your own thinking you authored a brilliant unarguable piece for the ages.