Old April 5th 20, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh

Default Soaring Not Dead Everywhere

"And what if you have an accident?"

If we never get out of our beds or step outside,yes, we will be less exposed to accident risk – at the consequence that our physical and mental health will deteriorate along with family relationships, in some cases leading to domestic violence, some involving police and emergency medical services.

Inactivity leads to obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, accelerated deterioration of joints and musculature, along with mood disorders and self medication with alcohol and other substances, which will in their own turn burden health care services.