Old April 5th 20, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Not Dead Everywhere

I have no interest and limited knowledge of the international scene, once again my purpose is to encourage and support our domestic soaring community. And hopefully demonstrate that in certain areas guys can still do some soaring safely and socially responsibly. I sure hope most folks here can get that objective. Soaring here in the states is declining, and rather rapidly imop. I would like to help add enthusiasm where I can. This probably is the wrong forum for that, as most here are already emphatically hooked on soaring, but you never know who you might reach. Once again Charles, absolutely no offense intended at all. I appreciate you guys. As to some of the personal slanders, I ignore most of that stuff, most of the time. It comes with the internet as well as misunderstandings when one can’t speak face to face and expound ideas more fully.
Sincerely, Dan