Old April 5th 20, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring Not Dead Everywhere

Hi Carlo,

I just won't have an accident! :-D Yes, I know that sounds arrogant, but
after 47 years and many thousands of hours of accident free flying, it's
a reasonable bet. Still, I am being more cautious and conservative in my
flying.Â* My wife and I were planning to fly our Cessna 180K today but,
given the 14 mph quartering cross wind, we elected not to fly for just
the reason you stated.

I'll now go to the garage and replace the rear brake light switch on my
Harley.Â* It's not as fast as a Ducati, but much more comfortable!

Dan (My Father was from Sicily)

On 4/5/2020 9:24 AM, wrote:
Dear Dan,

and what happen if you have an accident?

Please do not involve anyone else. Stay there and....Peace.

Carlo (from Italy)

--
Dan, 5J