Old April 5th 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring Not Dead Everywhere

Well, I tried to be nice, but...Â* Buzz off.

On 4/5/2020 9:44 AM, Paul T wrote:
At 15:24 05 April 2020, wrote:
Dear Dan,

and what happen if you have an accident?

Please do not involve anyone else. Stay there and....Peace.

Carlo (from Italy)

Exactly...….divert funds and resources away from those that are going to
need it most, run the risk of transmitting the virus etc. etc. -The US is
going to be hit hard - its just starting. Self entitlement over social
responsibility eh Dan!... your a moron of the highest calibre.... and no
just because I ride a Ducati does not mean I'm from Italy

--
Dan, 5J