Old September 3rd 03, 07:32 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Chip Jones" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Chip Jones" wrote in message
link.net...

"John Smith" wrote in message
[snipped]

NATCA factually
reports that the Congress is about to authorize ATC privatization

by
allowing the FAA to offer 69 FAA air traffic control towers to the
lowest
private sector bidder.

I bid $1 - is that low enough to get them? How about 1c? How about

just
giving me the lot.

Surely you mean the highest bidder??????

Err, no. I mean *lowest* bidder. The idea is to save money. The FAA

(and
your taxes) pays for the infrastructure.

No, the idea is to find a way around ATC unions blocking automation.

No, the latter is the motive of contractors like *you*, Tarver, not for

the
*actual* real-life users and operators of the safest ATC system in the
world...

I am not offering engineering services to ATC. In fact, I am also not a
contractor, so even your personal attack is poorly aimed, Chip.

ATC unions have blocked automation for 30 years, but it was not until lately
that the catastrophic events generated by ATC seperation error became the
majority of the total body count.