Old April 19th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Travis Marlatte

Default Spamming Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:37:10 -0700 (PDT), gliderguynj
wrote in
:

Send a complaint he . Responsible netizen
that they are, Google will promptly enforce their Terms Of Use policy.
:-)

Perhaps the time to consider amending the newsgroup charter to
specifically exclude off-topic spam advertising.

How would that be enforced? If that works, could we also update the charter
to exclude any posts that I'm not interested in? That would make it much
easier for me.

Travis
Bottom posting and trimming but not happy about it.
Lake N3094P
PWK