Old January 9th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default what every boy needs - yeah seriously

On Jan 9, 9:28*am, " wrote:

And just for Flavor of the Month -- *sump plate

Okay, okay... I sorta overlooked some asterisks and left you hanging
with regard to the Sump Plate... so cut me a slack, okay? I gotta
take some pills & stuff.

(...but the Sump Plate is souper simple: You move the sump's DRAIN to
one of the 'down-hill' corners of the sump, which allows you to
install a PERMANENT sump plate... outta aluminum if you want minimum
weight or outta steel if you want to use it as a base for brackets or
whatever. Got some pitchers to show you... if I can findem')

-Bob