Old March 30th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Active Cherokee II's

On Mar 29, 10:00*pm, Tony Condon
wrote:
Ive recently moved to Wichita, KS, and have had this question asked of me
several times, and I don't have a good answer. *I know that supposedly
around 150 Cherokee II's were built worldwide. *I only for certain know
of 2 that are still flying. *Mine and David Standley's (im sure thats
spelled wrong) in Indiana. *So im curious how many are active worldwide..
Anyone have one flying at their airport?
-Tony Condon
Cherokee II N373Y

Don't forget the one in Lawrenceville formerly owned by Dave Shuur