Old July 11th 03, 11:49 AM
John Galban

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...
John Galban wrote:

1,000 rounds/min is only 25 lb. of recoil. The
whole package, including ammo, weighs about 90 lbs.

Only 90 pounds? I WANT ONE!!!!!

Pull the rear doors off, mount it sideways in the back, and call me Spooky!

Think that's cool? Check this out : http://www.saracen.org/

They build these locally. It's pretty amazing to see in action. The
minigun is stowed in the back. When trouble strikes, the sunroof
opens and the minigun is deployed via a scissor-type mount. Just the
thing to get you through that morning rush hour traffic.

The last test I saw, that minigun destroyed 3 cars in about 10 seconds

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)