Old November 23rd 03, 02:01 PM
Angus Lepper

His point is, he would like to have something slightly more interesting to
say about his home town in FS. Even my middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland
is there. To the point that given about 10 mins I can fins my house.
Admittedly the somewhat obvious petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey,
who's complaining?

Angus
"Quilljar" wrote in message
Quilljar wrote:
Doug wrote:
Anybody seen anything for us poor Canadians? Most citys except for
Vancouver and Toronto are just a simple airstrip in the middle of an
auto generated wheat field...

and your point is?

---

---