Old April 11th 04, 02:53 AM
David Wilson-Okamura

If your destination has an ATIS frequency, it will advise you of both the
current weather and the active runway. How do you find the ATIS frequency?
Use the "Nearest Airport" feature on the GPS or open the map (* button on
the dashboard) and click on the airport. Then tune to that frequency on one
of your COM radios. I usually use COM2 so that I don't miss ATC messages. If
you do it this way, be sure to select COM2 or select BOTH. This will let you
hear broadcasts on COM1 and COM2 simultaneously.
"Chuck Dreier" wrote in message
ink.net...
In FS9, is there a way to check on current destination weather while

enroute
while using the Real Weather feature? It would be nice to know what I'm
facing on arrival, have some knowledge on the runway likely to be used,
etc.. I know I could pull up a screen in the cockpit using FSMeteo, but

I'm
not using that program any more. Is there a feature in FS9 that allows
this? Thanks!