Old September 26th 05, 02:50 PM
Jim Burns

I'm considering
sending it off to him -- but, dang, the turn-around time is a killer.

I think I'll wait till January, when the weather really sucks...

Gonna have to jack up your imagination level Jay. Schedule it in advance so
he's ready for you. Fly down to FL, drop off your plane, help him pull the
prop (for no other reason than a solid education of how it's mounted) then
spend a week hitting all the tourist traps with the family. Spend a couple
days in Winter Haven at http://www.gate.net/~seaplane/ and get your seaplane
rating from a living legend. By the time you're a PPA ASEL/ASES and sick of
Mickey and Donald, your prop will be done and ready to go!

I'd also have him dynamically balance it once installed.

Jim