Old November 26th 04, 06:06 AM
Ramapriya

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

The only thing that might be silly is you thinking that it would be a raw
feeling to fly a transport aircraft. Lots of people call large aircraft
pilots "bus drivers", because that is about what they do. Calm, reliable,
comfortable transportation is what people expect when the fly commercial,
and usually they get it.

When you learn to fly, after a number of hours, you may become skilled
enough to fly some high performance airplanes, many of them being home
built, that can do steep banking, rolls, loops, and other exciting maneuvers
that will make riding a motorcycle feel tame.

My motorcycle rides, and the lack of that kinda thrill, was *exactly*
what I was thinking when I wrote what I did. But I have hope now,
reading what you wrote

Ramapriya

PS: Noticed the terrorist thing started in this thread again? :\