Old July 4th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Quilljar

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

Jay Honeck wrote:

Seriously, where else can a man hop in his own airplane, load it up
with car gas, and take his family for a 9 day flight around the Great
Lakes, without ever once being required to fill out paperwork or bribe
some petty government official? Where else can one land at literally
thousands of airfields, borrow a car, and head off to see the sights,
knowing full-well that the aircraft will still be there when we
return?

Certainly have a happy Independence Day but you ask where else can you do
these things? I can vouch personally that the UK, and New Zealand offer the
same freedoms, and I am quite sure several more countries too!

Cheers Quilly

For four good books to read look at...
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/covers.htm
Buy three or four altogether and get economy postage.