Old July 4th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

And despite dozens of recounts in Florida, some people still
think Al Gore won the election and the Supreme Court
installed George Bush.

Let's see some facts...

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
| On 4 Jul 2006 06:01:58 -0700, "Jay Honeck"
wrote
| in
.com::

| For all its foibles, we Americans still live in the
free-est country in
| history, and let's not ever forget it. Better yet, let's
make sure it
| stays that way!
|

| How? By convicting the president of overstepping the
power of his
| office and holding hundreds without benefit of judicial
due process,
| spying on citizens' telephone conversations without a
warrant as
| mandated by law, authorizing 1984esque 'sneak and peek'
searches, ...
| ?
|
| Enjoy your freedom while you can. It can't continue if
the religious