Old May 13th 05, 05:33 AM
B. Jensen

One thing that sold me on Avblend was my oil analysis before Avblend vs.
after using Avblend. Avblend made a huge difference (for the better) in
the metals found in my oil analysis after using Avblend. It also seems
to have reduced / eliminated the "funny" sounds that 4 cylinder
Lycomings sometimes produce also. Been using it for 5 years now and
will continue to use it.

BJ

Peter wrote:

Has anyone any experience of AVblend aviation lubricant?
http://www.avblend.com/
It seems to have been around some time, and is FAA approved. The
brochure says that this oil kept a Lycoming in sound condition for
nearly 8000 hours. That's three engine lifetimes!

I remember reading years ago that this stuff AVBlend was a special oil
that "does what it says on the tin"

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.