Old March 9th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default G1000 trainer simulator problems

Hi all, Anyone get the Garmin G1000 simulator to work with CH yoke and
pedals? I've tried two versions including the latest G1000 trainer I
just got in the mail. I also downloaded and installed the CH Control
Monitor for assigning different settings to different programs.

Basically the CH Yoke drives the wrong controls on the sim and I can't
seem to get it correctly assigned. The G1000 sim is not really a
flying model with real flight characteristics. But our flying club has
the real thing and the sim is extremely handy to get the switchology
down. It can also be run with the Yoke unplugged. On the MFD page hit
Menu 2ce and it can be set to follow your flight plan, or you can
manually enter a startup location, assign speed, heading, altitude etc.

Would be nice if I could actually hand fly the thing though. ....
aKiley