Old May 20th 04, 02:14 AM
Tom Seim

(Lennie the Lurker) wrote in message . com...
(Tom Seim) wrote in message . com...

YOu were the one that in your magnificent egotism thought you could
insinuate that Lennie was unsafe.

Who is the REAL Lennie? Who is this coward who doesn't want to use his
real name?

Brilliance! YOu know less than nothing, yet presume to make judgments
as to my capabilities. My personal email box had nothing in it this
morning, my lycos spambox had fifty or more. Maybe that might
penetrate the eternal and impenetrable fog between your ears, but I
doubt it. My first name is Richard, and my last name is of german
origin, which is not a point of pride, but something to overcome.
What my name is is of no consequence, those that I flew with know who
Lennie is. Not that it makes any difference, none of them know me
until something needs repairing anyhow. Not that it bothers me, I
*like* playing with my toys.

Neither one of which will in the slightest compensate for your false
statement that soaring was somehow safer because of the lack of my
participation. Do you know what a false statement is? It's called a
lie. You have no information at all as to who I am, who I flew with,
where I flew, or how well I flew, yet you know that it was not safe.
That makes your statement only a hateful lie, nothing more or less.
Black and white, there are no shades of gray. It is what I would
expect of you.

Anyone who wants to know what is going on in the mind of Lennie the
Lurker (and his real name and address) can do a Google search. What
you will find is some of the most vile and vulgar rants posted on news
groups by anyone. I seriously doubt that anyone who reads this trash
will want to be flying in the same state as you, let alone in a
gaggle. You did the sport a real favor by quitting, and I stand by my
statements.

This will be my final exchange with you.

Tom