Old May 7th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

wrote:

Why can't you stay on topic?

Your hate of everything that moves is not much of a topic, is it, crazy
lady? Do you think spewing hate about Dave Touretzky is anything
anybody cares about in the case of a crazed Scientologist so crazed
Scientology threw you out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

What is Barbara Schwarz? A mentally confused
Schizophrenic who cannot tell fact from delusion.
Her attacks on people in ARS should be discounted
because she makes lacks judgment and understanding
of the difference between fact and fiction.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/7a875889d820c8da?output=gplain

She has then photos of another baby that has
lighter skin, looks not Oriental, but American
Jewish, has no double chin, normal sized eyes
and is plain gorgeous. That's me of course. I know
I was kidnapped when I was just around five weeks,
but then returned to the USA, because Ron found
me. The Germans gave Rosemarie her real baby back
and hypnotized and mindcontrolled her into
thinking that was the baby that she had all the
time.

The Nazis kidnapped me again when I was
approximately 2 and 1/2 years old. Rosemarie has
suddenly pictures from me, the pretty girl. I also
remember that time in Germany. She was hiding with
a hunter in a hunting lodge in a German forest.
Ron should not find us, that is why the German
secret service picked such a remote home for me.

- BS

--

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."

Cheerful Charlie