Old October 14th 03, 05:01 AM
Flynn

One of these days, I'm going for a ride in a Stearman or Waco.....Got to do
it.

"David B. Cole" wrote in message
m...
Patrick,

I've already put my name on the list for next year's seminar here in
NJ, but I may just have to take a trip to CA to spend a few days there
with Rich. In the meantime there is a guy here in NJ that does
aerobatics and one of the planes he has is a Stearman, which I would
love to fly. He was featured in AOPA Pilot a couple of months ago in
the issue where they highlighted Philly in preparation for the Expo.

Dave

"Flynn" wrote in message

Great write up. I took a 3-day, 5 mission EMT course based on Rich's

work
down in Arizona this spring and went to a WINGS seminar that Rich did

this
fall. I completely agree that this is some of the best $ spent after

the
private lessons. I came away feeling much more in control of the

airplane
and with significantly enhanced understanding of what it means to fly.

And...aerobatics are sooo much fun.!

Fly safe and fly fast!

--
Patrick Flynn
Sammamish, WA

"David B. Cole" wrote in message
m...
Today I had an opportunity to fly with Rich Stowell as part of his
annual Emergency Maneuver Training Clinic in NJ. Yesterday we
experienced low viz and fairly low ceilings the entire day with even
worse forecast for today, so it didn't look good for us. But today
turned out to be an almost perfect Fall day with temperatures in the
high 60's to lower 70's.

Much snipped

Dave