Old September 23rd 18, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Huthmaker

Default Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK

After the rough start, I was able to knock my work out yesterday. I was expecting to have to work all weekend, and through next week. But I now have today (Sunday) off. I think I'm going to attempt to do Lasham. The only thing I really wanted to do besides soar is to check out Stonehedge, and it looks like Lahham is mostly on the way there. And I'd get to try a winch launch. So it really is a win win. I think I'm gonna get my day started. I'll call them when they open, and if its soarable weather, I'll make my way over. If not, then I'll just continue on to Stonehedge, and I'll plan to go back on Wednesday.