Old July 16th 19, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default FS: ASW-20B, NH, USA

I will say....T8's -20 looked great last I saw.

In general, as I have stated before, decent ship (condition.....) and sorta tuned "nut behind the stick", most ships can go well.
T8 has results in the last couple years that support this.....forget my word, look at results....

T8, good luck on newer ship. Hope I get current enough to go head to head reasonably soon.

Hmmmmm.....this time of year....reminds me of a rented room near the Finger Lakes....LOL.

GLWS.....good ship.....;-)