Old June 16th 05, 06:43 PM
Jose

In my limited experience I've had the opposite experience flying into a class B.

Ok, but flying =into= a class B is different. The final portion being
IFR will help you. But getting to that place, IFR can lead to
roundabouts. This is especially true if you are going near or past a
class B that could otherwise be underflown. VFR you duck under, IFR you
get routed around.

At least that's my experience in the Northeast.

Jose

--
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where
it keeps its brain."