Old April 28th 04, 05:27 AM
BTIZ

the nose hook is not to far forward.. the 1-26 can be launched by the
current hook, the altitude achieve may not be as high as possible with a
true CG hook

BT

"Ulrich Neumann" wrote in message
om...
Mark Zivley wrote in message

om...
I looked over the 1-26 pilot's manual that's available for our club's
1-26E, but there is no mention of what strength weak link shall be used
for winch launching. Anyone know what this is and where I can find
documentation to support it?

Mark

Remove extra "hot" to reply direct

Pardon my ignorance, but does the 1-26E have a CG-hook for winch
launching? All the 1-26' I have seen so far don't.
Can a 1-26 be winch launched by the nose hook?

Uli Neumann