Old October 13th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Real VOR-DME

Default Isn't this spoofing thing outdated?

Any post sent to rec.aviation.military or any group other than
rec.aviation.piloting, is not from me. I do not cross-post. I also do
not spoof others' posts. I write in clear, concise, English phrases,
with correct grammar and no mistakes, save the occasional typo. I do not
attack people personally, resort to name-calling or ad-hominem insult.
I would sooner lose contact with everyone here (which would be a shame,
as there are many serious contributors) than resort to such tactics.

Anything you read which does not fully meet the above criteria, now or
in the future, is simply not from me.I hope this makes the spoofers'
task more complicated, as they will have their work cut out for them
respecting all of the above, whilst playing their childish games...