Old December 23rd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

Default Question about the turbo commander

"GDBholdings" wrote in message
I have done a yahoo and Google search and came up frustratingly empty,
Might be my search technique but anyway.........All I wanted to know was if
the Turbo Commander 690B was certified for single pilot operation or if it
requires two flight crew to operate?

http://www.twincommander.com

It has never required two crew members and other than the big iron (if that)
I can't think of a tubro prop that is not single pilot.

any link to a website on info to this aircraft that some of you know about
would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance