Old May 30th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default WAAS upgrade for your G1000?

"Frank Eigler" wrote:

Think about the fact that the FAA is counting on GPS to allow them
to do away with ground based NAV systems--it's already happening.
Do you really believe that won't include some ILS's?

So *that's* what you're aching to sue Garmin & Cessna for?
The hypothetical decommissioning of ILS approaches by the FAA?
Good luck with that.

That's quite a little reading comprehension problem you've got there, Bozo.
Did you take your Ritalin?

there any LNAV-VNAV family approaches that do not also have plain
LNAV?

Evidently the concept of lower minimums for VNAV is new to you.

Or rather, I can tell the difference between a contrapositive and a
non sequitor.

Debatable. If you were that familiar, you ought at least be able to spell the
words. However, judging by your remarks, I'd say you are a natural master of
non sequitur, even if you don't realize it when you are doing it.

--
Dan

"Almost all the matter that came out of the Big Bang was two specific sorts;
hydrogen, and stupidity."

-Robert Carnegie in talk.origins