Old May 26th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks[_2_]

Default Plane crash

Stretch said the following on 26/05/2008 15:35:
I going to post a plane crash clip next it is 1.90 megs, Cant decide wether
it is real or a fake. I think it could be a fake. If it isnt does anyone
have any info

It's a great use of MatchMoving which, for once, an advertising
industry technique I've not got bored of.

It seems to also be used to produce all sorts of flying saucer
situations and would have been used a few thousand years ago to show
how to feed many thousands of people from a few fish and loaves of bread!