Old May 27th 08, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stretch

Default Plane crash

I might go look at youtube, thanks

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
Richard Brooks said the following on 26/05/2008 20:14:
Stretch said the following on 26/05/2008 15:35:
I going to post a plane crash clip next it is 1.90 megs, Cant decide
wether it is real or a fake. I think it could be a fake. If it isnt does
anyone have any info

It's a great use of MatchMoving which, for once, an advertising industry
technique I've not got bored of.

It seems to also be used to produce all sorts of flying saucer situations
and would have been used a few thousand years ago to show how to feed
many thousands of people from a few fish and loaves of bread!

Sorry, forgot to add, do a keyword search in YouTube on "Matchmoving" and
you'll get lots of nice clips with much of it using software available for
the home user.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_DLzI0zPSw