Old July 22nd 03, 04:27 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:14:58 -0500, Russell Kent wrote:

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Simple enough. While my account is on GTE (Verizon) and my user name is
"ikvamar" (14 quatloos to whomever can identify this reference),

Star Trek afficinado, eh? The IKV (Imperial Klingon Vessel) Amar was the
Klingon vessel destroyed by the V'Ger probe in Start Trek I.

Right in one. It's also the business name on my business license, which
leads to interesting telemarketer calls ("Mr...Ickvemar?")....

Which is why I otherwise stick with "Wanttaja" it's easier to pronounce.
:-)

Ron Wanttaja